Have you received an IRS letter or notice? If so, we can help.
Most IRS notices are not full scale audits. In most cases, they can be resolved with a letter and/or an amended tax return.
Why use us?
One of our specialties is in the handling of IRS letters.
Our letters and responses are normally completed within a few days. Of course, that is dependent on you providing us the information we need on a timely basis.
We offer free consultations to all clients. You only hire us, if we believe we can resolve your issue.
How it Works:
- Contact us by phone to set up an appointment to discuss the basic situation.
- We need a copy of the letter you received and a copy of your tax return for the year in question.
- We will look at it for free to see what you need to do. We will also give you a free estimate of what our services will cost.
(if we do not think we can help, we will let you know that as well)
- We will complete our correspondence and any attachments (e.g., an amended return) in a timely fashion. You only pay us when we complete the work for you.
- Once you have paid us, you would have a chance to review the correspondence, before we send it to the IRS.